The fruits of four years of optimization in commercial cannabis grows to combine the advantages of vintage outdoor growth with the year-long advantages of indoor growth → 20% to 30% greater yields of high-quality product per kW-hr compared to the best HPS.
Most economical system available → pay for entire system cost with increased profits in 1 to 2 growth cycles - just a few months at 6 cycles per year!
Complete growth cycle coverage:
- Special low-cost lighting optimized for seed and clone propagation, with complete shelf sets available
- Optimized lighting for vegging and mothers producing more root volume than CMH
- High-output lighting for blooming with spectrum that can eliminate the need for insect control
Less vertical space required → excellent (±10%) lighting uniformity and no bleaching with as little as 10 inches between the ceiling and the top of the foliage.
Superior reliability → bound to last far beyond the 5-year guarantee.
- No periodic bulb replacements.
- No exploding bulbs.
- No noisy, unreliable fans in the light sources.
- No electrolytic capacitors dying from heat in the light sources.
- No more burned-out ballasts.
- Available temperature monitoring and thermal protection in every light bar.